The successful actor Bradley Cooper and his top five fantastic movies with some information about the struggles of his life are mentioned here.
Bradley Cooper was born on 5 January in the year 1975 and is an American producer and actor. He was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and he grew up in Rydal and Jenkintown. His mother worked for the local NBC as an affiliate. His father, Charles Cooper worked for Merrill Lynch as a stockbroker. His father passed away on 15 January 2011. He also has an older sister and her name is Holly. He earned his graduation in the year 1993 from the Germantown Academy. He was graduated with honors in BA English in the year 1997. He also acted with Nomadic Theatre and was a member of the Georgetown Hoyas rowing team. He became fluent in French at this place and spent around six months in Aix-en-Provence, France as an exchange student.
He is married to Jennifer Esposito in the late year of 2006. In the year 2007 in the month of May, it was said that Esposito had filed a case for divorce. Cooper was then in relationship with Renée Zellweger in the year 2009 to 2011. Now at present he is in a relationship with Suki Waterhouse since 2013 March. He has also been seen in many of the TV series like Touching Evil, Kitchen Confidential and there are many more.
The best five movies of Bradley Cooper that made to achieve this special place in this career are listed below.
It was really hard for us to select the top 5 movies of this star. We picked 5 out of several successful movies of this sensational star.
Top five movies of Bradley Cooper
• The Hangover Part II- This is a movie about a bachelor party in Las Vegas after two years, Doug, Alan, Stu and Phil jet to Thailand for Stu’s wedding. However, the pre-wedding banquet was actually messed up. This movie was released in the year 2011 and was very well directed by Todd Phillips. This is a comedy and a funny movie that will make you laugh in every scene. There is a lot of action and suspense in the movie.
• The Hangover- In this movie, there are three friends who wake up from a bachelor party that was held in Las Vegas and have forgotten everything that they did previous night and one of the bachelors was missing. They make their way in the city of Las Vegas to search their best friend before his wedding. This movie was directed by Todd Phillips and was released in the year 2009. This movie is a thriller and is making it appear on the top five lists of Bradley Cooper.
• Wedding Crashers- In this movie lead characters Jeremy Grey and John Beckwith, a pair of loyal womanizers who creep into the weddings so that they can take advantage of the romantic tinge in the air. They find themselves at odds with one another when John falls for Claire Cleary when he meets her. This movie was released in the year 2005 and was directed by the famous director David Dobkin. This is an amazing movie in which Bradley Cooper has acted well.
• Yes Man: This movie was released in the year 2008 and the director of this movie is Peyton Reed. In this movie, a guy challenges himself to say yes to everything for the entire year. It is an interesting and a movie full of suspense. There are also many comedy parts where you will definitely get entertained.
• Valentine’s Day: In this movie there are intertwining singles and couples In Los Angeles makeup and Break-up based on the expectations and pressures of Valentine’s Day. This movie is a very funny and an interesting movie. It is also very romantic and this movie was released in the year 2010 and was a super hit film and is in the list of the top five movies of Bradley Cooper.
List of top 20 films of Bradley Cooper
• Wet Hot American Summer
• My Little Eye
• Bending All the Rules
• The Last Cowboy
• I Want to Marry Ryan Banks
• Wedding Crashers
• Failure to Launch
• The Comebacks
• The Midnight Meat Train
• The Rocker
• Yes Man
• Older Than America
• He’s Just Not That Into You
• The Hangover
• All About Steve
• New York, I Love You
• Case 39
• Valentine’s Day
• The A-Team
• Brother’s Justice
Upcoming movies of Bradley Cooper in 2015-2016
The upcoming movies by Bradley Cooper are looked forward by all his fans and also the audience. He is also trying his level best to make the upcoming movies a super hit.
• Untitled Cameron Crowe project
• Untitled John Wells project
We all need to wait and watch to find what Bradley Cooper is going to offer to his audience in year 2015.