Love the incredible songs sung by Beyonce
Beyoncé is the stage name of Beyonce Giselle Knowles-Carter. She is an American singer and a renowned actress. She began her career by performing at various competitions as a child and rose to fame in the 1990s as a lead singer of the R&B girl group, Destiny’s Child. The vocalist was much appraised for her great vocal and the group also became very famous. The singer soon came up with her introduction album, Dangerously in Love in 2003 and was able to found a unique position for herself in the musical industry. It was through her unrivalled singing ability and great vocal quality that she earned five Grammy Awards and is also recognized as one of the most successful female singer of the American music industry.
Her first album sold 11 million copies around the world and she became very popular among the youngsters. Her irresistible and beautiful voice charmed everyone’s ears and made a way to their heart which helped her to grab great attention for her second album, B’Day in 2006. Her albums and her songs gave a distinctive and unique identity to the singer and she was also seen as a great inspiration and idol for singing. Her next albums include I Am…Sasha Fierce, 4 and Beyonce that was released in 2008, 2011 and 2013 respectively. With every album the standard of her singing and her ability rose to a new height and today she is considered as an epitome of wonderful singing.
Enjoy mesmerizing songs of this singer
The songs of Beyonce belong to the genre of R&B, pop and soul. The versatility in her voice has allowed her to come up with songs of varied emotions and feelings. She has a great impact on the music world and has also reserved her place in the Times list of 100 most influential people of the world in 2013 and 2014.
List of Top 5 songs of Beyonce in 2015
We have brought to you the top 5 American R&B songs 2015 sung by this incredible singer.
Here is the list of top 5 songs of the singer:
1. Halo- This is a beautiful song which is loved by each and every fan of Beyonce. The beats, rhythm, tune and the voice of the singer has helped the song to become a master piece. It takes the listeners back to their memories and again wonderfully transports them to the present time without any difficulty.
2. Irreplaceable- The lyrics of the song has done great wonders for it. Amazing tune and catchy lyrics have helped the song to reserve a special place in the hearts and minds of the listeners. This amazing piece of music has wonderfully wooed the audiences.
3. Crazy in Love- this incredible love song is entertaining, energetic and exclusive in all conditions. It is one of its class and the presentation and voice of the singer gives the audience an out of the world experience.
4. Single Ladies- this is definitely one of the best songs of the singer and it makes everyone dance once it is pretend. The song is loved by the viewers and it invites them to understand the view of a lady. Beyonce through her powerful vocal ability has done great justice to this song.
5. If I Were a Boy- This is a unique and one of its kind songs which is special and deserves a wonderful position among the list of the songs of this singer. It makes the listeners understand the feminine value and also points out how some men treat women. Its lyrics have a deep understanding and it explains how a good person should be.
The List of Top 20 Beyonce Songs for 2015
2. Sweet Dreams
3. If I Were A Boy
5. Love on Top
8. Pretty Hurts
9. Run The World (Girls)
11. Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)
13. Best Thing I Never Had
14. Naughty Girl
15. end of time
17. Crazy In Love
19. I Was Here
20. Drunk in Love (feat. Jay-Z)
Upcoming songs and albums of Beyonce 2015
One of the most talented singers of the music world is Beyonce. Her voice is very powerful to attract millions of music lovers across globe. In coming time we are going to share with you the list of Upcoming songs of Beyonce 2015.
For gaining any further detail or information about the Beyonce and her latest projects stay updated through our website.