The Guy and Howard duo disclosing the new styles in the Electro garage house with Disclosure
Disclosure is an English electro music band. The band consists of brother duo Guy Lawrence and Howard Lawrence. Guy Was Born in the year 1991 and Howard was born in 1994. The siblings grew up together in Reigate, Surrey. The duo debuted with single “Offline Dexterity” followed by Carnival/I Love That You Know in 2009 and 2011 respectively.
Disclosure’s debut album Settle was nominated for Best Dance/Electronica Album at Grammy Awards 2014. The Tenderly/Flow single was released with considerable national radio support in January 2012. The duo had their first UK hit in October hit was with Latch in October 2012. They maintained their momentum in 2013 as well. They scored two consecutive top 10 hit singles and were voted into BBC Radio 1xtra Hot Ten for 2013. Settle their Debut album was released on 3 June 2013 and was at number one on the UK Albums Chart. The duo performed at Glastonbury Festival 2013 twice and with Jools Holland. Their Major Hit Albums were:
• The Face
• Latch (The Remixes)
• The Singles
List of top 5 songs of Disclosure in 2015
The duo performed on numerous songs during their worldwide tour and in high profile music festivals such as Lollapalooza Music Festival in Chicago, Sasquatch Festival in Washington State, Coachella Valley Music, and Arts Festival.
The top 5 songs of this brother duo are listed below:
1. You & Me: You & Me is a garage-house by the duo Disclosure. It has vocals from Eliza Doolittle. The remix features American rapper Sammy Adams. The song was written by Howard and guy Lawrence. The track was the third single from the debut album. The track was at number ten on the UK Singles chart and at number six on the UK Dance chart
2. White Noise: The song White Noise was written and composed by Guy and Howard Lawrence and have vocals by Aluna George. The song was released in digital download format. It topped the charts on number two on the UK Singles Chart. The track is the second single from the debut studio album, Settle. It was in first position on the Belgium Ultratop Flanders Dance and on number one on the UK Dance Chart.
3. Voices: The sixth single from the duo’s debut album, Settle is at number 3. The track was written and composed by Howard Lawrence and Guy Lawrence presents vocals by Sasha Keable. The song was at number 28 on the Uk Dance Chart and at number 56 on the Belgium Ultratip chart.
4. Help Me Lose My Mind: The song is the fifth track from the album Settle. It is written and composed by Howard and Guy Lawrence and vocals by art rock trio London Grammar. The song was on number 27 on the Belgium Ultratip Chart and on number 49 on the US Hot Dance/Electronic Songs
5. Latch: At number 5 is the lead single from their debut album Settle. It has vocals by Sam Smith. The song was hit in the United States. It was ranked seventh on the Billboard Hot 100 in 2014.It was at number seven on the US Billboard Hot Hundred, and on number one on US Billboard Hot Dance. At number three on the US Billboard Rhythmic.
The List of Top 20 Disclosure Songs for 2015
2. When a Fire Starts to Burn
3. You & Me – Flume Remix
4. F for You
5. Help Me Lose My Mind
6. White Noise
9. Second Chance
10. Grab Her!
11. You & Me
12. Defeated No More
13. Latch (feat. Sam Smith)
15. What’s in Your Head
17. Confess to Me
19. You & Me (Flume remix)
20. Help Me Lose My Mind (feat. London Grammar)
Upcoming songs of Disclosure 2015
The Disclosure band managed to create real sensation among the audience who love songs with rhythm. The fans of Disclosure are all waiting for the Upcoming songs of Disclosure 2015. In short span of time we will share with you the list.
The Disclosure tries to bring soul and class into the songwriting. The duo is giving their best to show up the emotions in the Electro Dance Music instead of stabby triads. Guy Lawrence and Howard Lawrence the brother duo are trying to set a trend in the music industry and continue to perform and entertain the people with their music. Stay tuned with us for more update about Disclosure.