Lady Antebellum Group: The Lady Before the war
Lady Antebellum is an American country music group. The group consists of Hillary Scott, Dave Haywood, and Charles Kelley. The group was formed in Nashville. Hillary Scott is the daughter of country music singer Linda Davis and is the lead and background vocalist while Charles Kelly is the brother of the pop singer Josh Kelly and lead and background vocalist and guitarist. Dave Haywood is the Background singer, guitarist, and plays piano and mandolin for the group. The group made the debut in the year 2007 as a guest vocalist’s on Never Alone by Jim Brickman.
The Musical career: From formation to success of the Lady Antebellum
The group Lady Antebellum was formed in the year 2006. Kelley invited Scott to join Haywood and him in a new group, which was named Lady Antebellum. The name came from the when the group were photographing “antebellum” Homes. Antebellum means “Before the war”. The trio used to perform at local venues in Nashville before signing a recording contract with Capitol Records Nashville. In year 2007, their solo debut single” Love Don’t Live Here” was released and was on number 3 on the Billboard Hot Country Songs Charts. Later in 2009, RIAA certified their debut album platinum for the shipments of one million copies in the United States. Lady Antebellum won the Country Music Association Awards for a new artist of the year in 2008.The received their first Grammy in the year 2010 for best country performance by a Duo or Group with Vocals. The group was the first artist in the history of Country Music Association Award to receive the single of the year honor for two consecutive years at 2012. The best of the albums by Lady Antebellum are:
• Need you Now
• Lady Antebellum
• Own The Night
List of Top 5 songs of Lady Antebellum in 2015
Amongst all the vocals and the albums composed by the Lady Antebellum, the best of the songs of their career that one should not miss are listed below for the country music fans. The top 5 songs of the Lady Antebellum are:
1. I run to you: on top of the list is a track I Run to you was the third track on the self-titled album. It was the first number one single by the group. The song won Grammy Awards for best country performance and won a CMA single year Award in the Year 2009. It ranked number 1 on the US Billboard Country Songs and was at number 15 on the US Adult Top 40.
2. We Owned the Night: The trio’s We owned the Night was the second track from their album Own the Night. The RIAA certified the song Gold, and it was in first position in US Hot Country Songs and on 29 positions on the Canadian Hot 100.
3. Bartender: On the third spot is the song Bartender from the Album 747, which was the sixth studio album by the group. It was the second most added song of the week on the radio by its first week. It was on number 1 at the US Billboard Country Airplay and number 4 on US Hot Country Songs. Canadian Billboard ranked it at first position.
4. Downtown: Fourth on the list is the track Downtown from the fifth studio album Golden. The song was at number 1 on the US Country Airplay and number 2 on the US Hot Country Songs. It was on number 1 on the Canadian Billboard.
5. Just a Kiss: At number 5 is the song Just Kiss is the soundtrack from the film The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1. The song was the lead single from the album Own the Night. It was at number 1 on the US Hot Country Songs and Us Adult Contemporary.
The List of Top 20 Lady Antebellum Songs for 2015
1. Need You Now
3. Just a Kiss
6. I Run to You
8. American Honey
9. We Owned the Night
11. Lie With Me
12. Dancin’ Away With My Heart
13. Wanted You More
14. Our Kind of Love
15. Goodbye Town
16. Long Stretch Of Love
17. ****o World
18. She Is
20. Down South
Upcoming songs and albums of Lady Antebellum 2015
Here in this space we will share with the fans of Lady Antebellum the list of Upcoming songs of Lady Antebellum 2015. Keep visiting this section for more news on Lady Antebellum
The band continues to lead up to the expectations of the music lovers. Stay tuned for more Hit number by the Lady Antebellum and keeps enjoying the country music with them