Get amazed by the most wonderful by the top five hit songs of Wiz Khalifa.
Wiz Khalifa is a singer, rapper and a songwriter writer in America. He is multi-talented and is also famous worldwide for his songs and music. He is a wonderful singer and also an amazing person. He has established a magnificent position for himself in the musical world. His actual name is Cameron Jibril Thomaz who made his first appearance in the year 2006 with his first album. This superb singer is acknowledged for his wonderful and efficient talent and the ability by which he had flattered his audience absolutely. It was by his excellent skills by which he has handled to win quite a lot of awards and to acquire a great interest from his admirers.
Beautiful songs for your entertainment by Wiz Khalifa – the Top 10 songs 2015:
Wiz Khalifa new songs have always been very entertaining and exciting for his fans and listeners. It is through his songs that he is completely mesmerizing his fans. Recognition and awards have been earned by him, by his wonderful abilities and great skills. The new singles of Wiz Khalifa are highly looked-for and are tremendously loved by his admirers. He is just known for his amazing talent and great skills. There is some special rhythm in his songs that impresses every music lover across globe.
• This Plane
• Young, Wild and Free
• Work Hard, Play Hard
• No Sleep
• Black and Yellow
List of top 5 songs of Wiz Khalifa in 2015
If you are a factual fan of this incredible musical star, then this list will surely help you enjoy and love the songs that our specialist has selected for you.
Here is a list of top 10 songs of the singer:
1. This Plane: This is a huge song that will help you to cherish and enjoy great entertainment and fun. It mirrors the amazing voice of the vocalist and is just ideal and just the right thing for all of you to cherish its great emotion and charm.
2. Young, Wild and Free: This is the best song that just flatters you completely. It is an ideal song for understanding the most excellent work of the rapper and for discovering his abilities brilliantly. This is a grand song, which cannot be compared to any of the songs and is just ideal for making you far away from the world.
3. Work Hard, Play Hard: This is a truly good song that has the skill to completely acquire great honor from the people of the music industry. It is also regarded as a great motivational song that is considered as one of the top and hit songs of Wiz Khalifa.
4. No Sleep: It was by this song that he was acknowledged and provided required attention for his work and was also clever to chill out in the music industry. This gives a great opportunity to all his fans to cherish his talent and great rap that makes them relaxed and cheerful.
5. Black and Yellow: This is a grand song with fantastic music and marvelous kind of feel connected to it. It is a stunning song that makes everybody fall in love with it. This is one of the most excellent instances of the ability rapping of the rapper and a singer. He has touched many hearts throughout the world by this beautiful song.
The List of Top 20 Wiz Khalifa Songs for 2015
1. We Dem Boyz
2. Black and Yellow
4. *** Drop
5. Work Hard, Play Hard
6. No Sleep
7. Roll Up
8. You and Your Friends (feat. Snoop Dogg & Ty D
9. So High (feat. Ghost Loft)
10. Stayin Out All Night
11. KK (Feat. Project Pat & Juicy J)
12. House In The Hills (Feat. Curren$y)
13. Hope (feat. Ty Dolla $ign)
15. The Sleaze
16. True Colors (feat. Nicki Minaj)
17. No Gain
18. When I’m Gone
19. On My Level – feat. Too $hort
Upcoming songs and events of Wiz Khalifa 2015
Wiz Khalifa approaching albums is appreciated and loved by the people and the lovers of music. They just cherish his songs and its remarkable tempo that they feel is just the right music for their party and any kind of get-together with their family members or friends. He is also a role model for many of the singers and rappers.
To entertain the fans of Wiz Khalifa we promise to share with you the list of Upcoming songs of Wiz Khalifa 2015 which you all will love to hear.